1. Fill a pot with water, add a pinch of salt and bring it to a boil.
2. Once boiling, add in the ravioli to the pot. Do NOT stir, once the ravioli begins to float, Use a timer to count down 3 minutes and strain the pasta.
3. Set aside and drizzle with olive oil to prevent stickyness.
1. Heat up a frying pan with olive oil, and add in Garlic and stir fry till fragrant.
2. Add in Prawns and sautéed for 1 minute.
3. Add in Cream, Parsley and Ravioli into the pan, and let boil for 2 minutes.
3. Lastly add in a tablespoon of butter and drizzle with a touch of Truffle Oil.
4. Serve hot.